Passport and Visa

You will need a valid passport and visa for visiting China. You must apply for a visitor's visa (F-Visa) at the Chinese Embassy, or at the nearest consulate general to attend the conference in Beijing. It may take a few days or weeks to get your visa. For detailed information, please contact your local Embassy or Consulate.

To apply for a visitor's visa (F-Visa), you may need an official visa invitation letter from Tsinghua University. Please kindly:

1) Complete the Application Form and send back to 

2) Send the scanned file or copy of the first page of your passport (the page with your photo and basic information) to, or fax to 86-10-6278-2605.

3) Make sure that you have completed the registration procedures.

It takes 10 working days to issue an official invitation letter for visa application. We suggest that you complete the Application Form and send it back to us before September 15th, 2011.