About Tsinghua University:
- With over 108-year’s history of excellence, Tsinghua University is a leading university in China that tops the National Ranking for long;
- With a long tradition of nurturing public leadership, Tsinghua University is uniquely positioned to foster future global leaders in public sector.
- As one of top public policy schools in China with over 60 faculty members, the SPPM offers 18 degree and certificate programs, including Ph.D. program, MPA program, international English programs, etc. The SPPM can provide a broad range of education for people with diversified backgrounds.
- An important base providing leading executive training programs in public policy and management in China;
- Home for more than 21 research institutions which are national centers excellent in various public policy areas, including China studies, government innovation and reform, NGOs and social management, crisis management, social security and social policy, technology and resources and environment policies, development planning, Taiwan studies, anti-corruption research, international strategy and development, etc.
The MPA program of SPPM is the first non-U.S. teaching program which received NASPAA accreditation in 2013. In 2017, SPPM was graded as A+ in the fourth round of the national assessment of the discipline of Public Administration. Our MPA program was awarded A+ in the first national master degree assessment conducted by Ministry of Education in 2018.
The SPPM is opening positions for full professors, associates professors and assistant professors globally. The title will be awarded based on merits.
International development and global governance
- An academic background in global governance or international development, in particular for PPP and “One Belt and One Road ” Initiatives areas.
- Engaging in teaching and research of economics, politics, infrastructure and relevant topics for PPP and OBOR Initiatives.
Government management innovation
- An academic background in public administration, human resources, and big data governance.
- Engaging in research and teaching of global and general public administration theory, Chinese and Western public administration theories and thoughts, organization management and leadership, and big data governance to support the SPPM science lab.
Politics and public policy
- An academic background in politics, economics, public policy, etc.
- Engaging in research of public policy theory, policy process, and policy evaluation, environment policy, public health, etc.
Social governance innovation
- An academic background in sociology, social policy, etc.
- Engaging in basic and applied research of social organization and social policy.
Applicants should hold an earned doctorate in related disciplines. Qualified applicants should be able to teach courses both in English and Chinese in the above fields. Related working experience will be preferred. Applicants are required to submit documents of previous education and experience. Compensation and salary are commensurate with qualifications. Applications are accepted on a rolling basis.
Applications include a) a covering letter in English or Chinese, b) a clear statement regarding the research fields, c) tentative course syllabus, d) curriculum vitae, e) and three signed recommendation letters. Please send them to the e-mail box: sppm- email@example.com.
You’ re highly welcome to visit our website at