1. Chinese Government Scholarship
Candidates of our MPP-SDG dual master program could apply the CSC through Chinese Embassy in the home country rather than Tsinghua University. The applicatoin schedule varies from country to country (usually from November to April). Please consult the Chinese Embassy/ Consulate about its application schedule, eligibility, requirements, procedures, documents, agency number, CGS program category type and so on in advance.
2. Beijing Government Scholarship (Deadline:February 28, every year)
Including: Partial tuition waive (No more than RMB 30,000 for the first academic year).
A limited number of assistantships are awarded each semester to MPP-SDG students. Graduate assistantships at SPPM are intended for the use of highly qualified MPP-SDG students who have been admitted to the MPP-SDG Program. Assistantships require roughly eight to twelve hour work weekly for both the fall and spring semesters with certain stipend amount during the academic year. Since stipends for assistantships may change from year to year, applicants should check with the school every semester. In addition, each assistantship award requires to be evaluated and renewed every semester.
Current assistantship types:
1. Graduate assistantship. Students will work for the MPP-SDG Program Office, assisting with administration. The openings are based on the job demands.
2. Research assistantship. Students will work for research centers in SPPM with assigned research tasks, which are awarded on the basis of academic excellence by different research centers. Selection and working hours will be decided by the research centers.
3. Teaching assistantship. Students will work for the English courses following course professors’ requirements.